“Tropfest is a remarkable multimedia vehicle that achieves comprehensive interaction, not just between the brand and the thousands of aspirant participants but with a monstrous fan base. It also affords measurable participation live and on-line that sets a new benchmark year after year”
Tony Forrest, CEO Movie Network Channels
“As a sponsorship opportunity, Tropfest is a 10/10”
Jack Walsh, B&T Magazine
Tropfest offers a wide range of partnership opportunities. We are currently seeking adventurous brands to align with 2013 festival and beyond.
At Tropfest, we’re as creative with our partnerships as our filmmakers are with their films.
What does Tropfest offer?
- International A-List Star Power
- Live National television broadcast + Festival Program distribution
- Reach hundreds of thousands of people through the main event, TV, online and print exposure with pre and post marketing activations
- Unique VIP & Corporate Hospitality options
- Innovative and experienced festival team
- A proven track record of creative and successful partnerships with the media and the corporate sector
- A platform for brands to connect on a GLOBAL level – Australia, Arabia, USA, NZ, Asia and beyond
- A cool, credible, grass roots, accessible event to engage with a young savvy audience
- A weekend program of screenings, VIP receptions culminating in a short film competition watched, live, by thousands of people PLUS pre and post marketing activations.
- A world-class event that partners can be passionate about
Tropfest can help you reach a loyal, savvy, passionate audience of young trendsetters.
Our audience is divided into 3 groups:
- Film Buffs – casual festival attendees who enjoy short film and cinema, and who are looking for a great social day out with their friends.
- Film Lovers – passionate long term supporters who engage with our brand on a number of levels and attend the festival every year.
- Filmmakers –our creators, people who have made films or who aspire to make films for Tropfest.
Key profile points
- Sydney local
- Melbourne local
- Canberra local
- 18-39 (primary)
- 40-49 (secondary)
- 50/50 male/female
- Tertiary educated
- Time poor
- Media savvy
- Early adopters
- Socially aware
Media and Marketing
Tropfest has been a media-magnet since the early days. The combination of a unique event, up and coming talent, big celebrities and massive crowds have all meant countless media stories over two decades. Tropfest 2013 had a media circulation of 239 million people over the campaign period (excluding online media).
Additionally, the model of partnering with media outlets – print, broadcast & online – ensures mass exposure via contra advertising and other initiatives.
At Tropfest we tailor our packages specifically for your brand. We want to know what your business objectives are and provide you with a package that will deliver for you.